5.21.2014

Concrete Jungle

I am not normally the type to stick to one particular style. I love mixing different shades of colors together, wearing both slim and oversized clothes, and of course throwing on a classy pair of oxford shoes. I am constantly playing dress up, looking for new combinations and styles to try out...

(Read more below)


 Living in California, I am regularly attempting to stay clear of the heat. The solution is oversized t-shirts. I put on a pair of slim chinos and match it with an oversized lightweight shirt. It breathes well and looks effortless at the same time. The baggy t-shirt makes for perfect layering when you top it with a button down, allowing you to see just a little of the shirt breezily underneath.  
Sporting one of my favorite new sock brands, Rock My Socks has a huge selection of colors and designs that are lightweight, which I love! I generally do not switch up the laces on my shoes; I like to keep them looking authentic. But I had to make an exception for these Mavericks Laces: simple brown laces, waxed over to keep them tied tight. 

Go check out Rock My Socks Here

Go check out Mavericks Laces Here
I just picked up a new phone case with a design I have never seen before. This Exofab phone case sticks on walls, glass, and pretty much anything else you can think of. I have only been playing around with it for a day, but so far I have been mostly using it for FaceTime and taking discreet selfies. 
Glasses: Ray Ban
T-Shirt: VSTR
Over Shirt: MFW
Pants: J. Crew
Socks: Rock My Socks
Shoes: Cole Haan
Bracelets: Psihii

No comments:

Post a Comment