6.09.2014

Dirty DIY


Matt and I left Downtown LA to go exploring around Los Angeles County. We made our way south to Whittier, and stumbled upon a bunch of oil drills in the middle of a residential community. On a warm day I wanted to keep it light with a t-shirt and a short sleeve oxford shirt. To match the dirty scenery, I put on a pair of old ripped up jeans and some brown double monks. I tend to do a lot of "Do It Yourself" projects in my free time...

(Read more below)

An ever present element of my style is to keep it simple, but always add in aspect that will make it stand out. I decided to start a DIY (Do It Yourself) project, so I took a pair of my thrashed jeans I had had for a few years and decided to go to town! Scissors became my new best friend that day as I continued to add more holes, and then washed them a few times to make the rips fray more. Come summer time when it gets warmer, you can simply transform your jeans into shorts by cutting them at the knee. Simple as that!
Sunglasses: Oakley
T-Shirt: American Apparel
Shirt: Target
Belt: Betteridge
Jeans: Levis

No comments:

Post a Comment