6.05.2014

Modern Prep

Although I wear a wide array of styles, I always like to go back to my preppy, East Coast roots with which I was Born and Raised. Growing up in New England I was surrounded by prepsters who wore seersucker, bright pastels, and penny loafers on a regular basis. I decided to play tourist and take a stroll through Beverly Hills wearing my vintage Ralph Lauren Polo, while sporting my new Mad Rabbit Kicking Tiger bag...

(Read more below)

Spring and Summer are ideal times of year to showcase your preppy style. No matter your style, its easy to throw on a vintage polo and some chinos to enjoy the weather, sight see or relax at a barbecue with friends. My twenty year old polo shirt has still retained its great qualities throughout the years. I matched my vintage polo with a classic pair of ripped up, painted chinos. Regardless of the wear and tear on your wardrobe, matching your vintage clothing properly will create a great outfit! Be on the lookout for other preppy styles I will be debuting throughout the Summer season.




 Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Jacket: Levis
Shorts: J.Crew
Socks: Rock My Socks
Shoes: Cordwain
Bag: MRKT
Pocket Square: Pocket Square Clothing



No comments:

Post a Comment