8.04.2014

Hotel Hoppin'

What better way to take advantage of an impromptu business meeting than shooting at a 5-star hotel. Matt and I were in Beverly Hills and decided to check out The Montage Hotel. We walked around the hotel playing around with our camera like we usually do. We simply couldn't resist the opportunity to shoot the eerily matching decor with my outfit for the day. There is still a child in all of us and it is nice to go joke around with your friends and take a load off. 
To learn more about what I am wearing...

(Read more below)
Although I may have not been staying at the hotel, I still wanted to dress the part to a T. I am wearing a simple brown tailored jacket, a white oxford shirt that I cut the collar off myself, pair of the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn from Alberto Pants, and of course, my go to canvas Topsider boat shoe. I accessorized with a Mr. Jones Watch, who specializes in artistic designs for each time piece they make. And of course I can't forget my spacious new back pack from M.R.K.T.  
First day on the job!
 Already slacking...


Glasses: Ray Ban
Jacket: H&M
Jeans: Alberto
Shoes: Sperry




No comments:

Post a Comment